Things to do in Edmonton
Ideally located a 11 kilometers from The University of Alberta, Four Points Edmonton West also offers effortless access to the area's best shopping, dining, and entertainment. Take advantage of our convenient location during your next West Edmonton visit.
- Edmonton International Airport
- Citadel Theatre
- Commonwealth Stadium
- Edmonton Valley Zoo
- Fort Edmonton Park
- Francis Winspear Centre for Music
- Muttart Conservatory
- Royal Alberta Museum
- TELLUS World of Science
- University of Alberta
- West Edmonton Mall
How To Get Here
- West Edmonton Mall, 3.8 km - There's something for everyone to buy, do, or eat at this largest shopping mall in North America and tenth largest in the world.
- Galaxyland, 5.7 km - Inside the West Edmonton Mall you'll find Galaxyland, the world's largest indoor amusement park featuring more than 27 rides, attractions, and play areas for all ages.
- TELUS World of Science, 6.7 km - Learn about science and technology at the TELUS World of Science. In addition to a variety of rotating exhibitions, the robotics lab, space place, and body exhibits are permanently featured.
- Royal Alberta Museum, 6.8 km - Discover Alberta's natural and anthropological history at the Royal Alberta Museum.
- Edmonton Valley Zoo, 9.5 km - The Edmonton Valley Zoo features over 350 animals including an arctic shore with seals and other large mammals.
- University of Alberta, 10.2 km - U of A is one of the top five universities in Canada and top 100 in the world with more than 500 graduate programs, 200 undergraduate programs, and 450 active student groups.
- Citadel Theatre, 11.0 km - This complex of five performance spaces in downtown Edmonton features 9 programs each season and is one of North America’s largest not-for-profit theatres.
- Fort Edmonton Park, 11.5 km - Explore the first enduring European post in the area of modern-day Edmonton at the largest living history museum in Canada.
- Commonwealth Stadium, 12.5 km - Cheer on the Edmonton Eskimos football team or experience any of the other events hosted at this 60,000 seat stadium.